Pages

Saturday 8 January 2011

Day 1: Stressed or excited?

It's day 1 for this blog and the first thing that comes to my mind is: how do I feel right now at the beginning of a new adventure? Very excited! Very nerveous too! Where am I heading with this blog? What will happen next? I didn't think too much about the details yet. Oops!
Did you experience this excitement and suddenly also lots of unexpected questions and surprises the last time you started a new project? Remember the time you arrived in a new country to get settled? Isn't it confusing? What does the science tells us about this transition? That's what I'm trying to figure out. I'm looking for answers in science books and in the real life as well. How does it feel for me? How does it feel for you? What would you like science to explain to you when it comes to better understanding the challenges we're facing in our lives as expats or migrants?

No comments: